We’ve long been admirers of app icons, and recently we built our own: The Minimal Icon Set. Downloading these icons is actually a lot easier than most people think, and only takes a few minutes. Let us show you how to download and install our IOS app icons in just 10 steps.
1. Open shortcuts app and tap on "+" icon in top right
2. Tap "Add Action"
3. Tap "Scripting"
4. Tap on "Open App" and choose an app
5. Tap the share button in the lower right corner
6. Tap on add to homescreen
7. Tap the icon button and it'll bring up the option to choose your icon — you can choose from your Files app or Photos app, depending on where you saved your icons
8. Tap on "Add" in the top right and it'll add it to your homescreen
9. Give your icon a name, then press "Add/Done" in the top right corner
10. You're done! Now repeat for each icon.
If you haven't already, download our Minimal Icon Set.